Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Weekend Update
I'm having a good weekend. It was supposed to be bad weather all weekend, but after the thunderstorm on Friday we've had nothing but clear skies. I went to Curves yesterday, and then planted petunias in the front yard. Then today we gave the stinky cats a bath (it was so horrible! for them, anyway ) and then I went for a run. I still have laundry to do tonight, then I'll tuck in with a glass of wine and some TV. Poor Grady has to work and he's not feeling well. The end-of-semester stress is really doing him in, I can't wait for summer break. Oh! And I'm getting my taxes done tomorrow, because why rush these things, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment