Okay, I need to stop. I'm done feeling sorry for myself. I have given myself two days to just not care and to eat and drink whatever, but I am not giving up. I can't just bail out every time things get rough. My flex points reset tomorrow, and I have a full week at home before I have to get on the plane to the memorial. I can figure out how I am going to deal with the trip when the time comes, but in the meantime I have seven days to stay on plan.
I'm ready for the morning to come, I need a fresh start. I keep reaching for snacks and alcohol, and now I have a buzz and a tummy ache. I'm ready to call it a night and have a fresh start in the morning. My weigh-in is tomorrow. I think I'll still be alright after this week, unless the alcohol and salt kill me. I just want to do 7 days on plan, since next Friday I'm getting on a plane to Madison for my grandpa's memorial. I doubt that I will have the will to stay on plan for my trip, but I'm not going to use that as an excuse to blow off the week between now and then. My family hasn't seen me since my wedding, when I was at my heaviest, and I think they will be surprised.
No comments:
Post a Comment