Monday, April 5, 2010

After Easter

So when I started back in earnest in January, I had set a goal to go 100 days POP (that's "perfectly on plan"), which for me really just means staying within points, including flex. I didn't meet that goal, but I made it 78 days, and in those 78 days, I lost 16 pounds.

Now I want to try to see if I can beat that record, so I checked the calendar to see how far I would have to go. By total coincidence, I can make my birthday my next day "off" and make it 80 days POP.

If I lose another 16 pounds by my birthday, that will put me at 170, which is five pounds less than my "fighting weight" (the weight I weighed when I passed my last Air Force fitness evaluation), and a very comfortable weight for me indeed.

So, go ahead and guess what my next goal/challenge for myself is going to be? I really do love playing with the numbers. I'm a bit of a nerd that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment