Wednesday, April 21, 2010

R.I.P. Grandpa

My presentation went really well yesterday and I had a great time out with my husband and brother in law. We went to a Japanese grill and I made good food choices and didn't drink alcohol, and I think I did well yesterday considering I had three meals out on the road. Oh but anyway we saw the movie Kick Ass and it was so funny!

But then first thing this morning I found out my grandfather died last night. I called in sick to work and my brother in law made me eggs and bacon and toast and I just started stuffing my face and drinking coffee with bourbon in it. But then I calmed down and watched TV with my Grady (he took off school to be with me today). We watched Biggest Loser and they had the temptation where Koli was stuffing his face with all the eggs and donuts and crap, and I was so grossed out. So I'm going to try to do some damage control and finish the day on points and Grady is going to drive me to the gym this afternoon, maybe after I get a nap. I haven't worked out the last couple of days and I think I could use it, I might feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment