Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Monday
I had a great weekend. My shoulders are wicked sore, I think from digging in the clay with the spade, especially right after regular working out at the gym. I took it easy on the alcohol and easter candy over the weekend (in fact, I'm not sure if I had any candy, now that I think about it), so I've got 29 flex points to last me through Thursday, and I know I'm not going to use them all. I try to have between 10-20 leftover each week, and I haven't done that in a couple weeks, but I think I'm going to make it this time. I hopped on the scale on Saturday and I saw a two-pound loss from Friday (grr!) and so of course my smart-butt husband says I'll just have to work that much harder to keep it off until next Friday. He's right, but shut up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment