Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Planning

I have something like 9 kids and 9 adults coming this weekend. We're having a poker party Saturday night and then an egg hunt for the kids on Sunday and noon dinner with the family. There is so much garbage food in my house right now! My in-laws are not nutritious eaters at all.

I'm giving myself permission to not count points on Easter Sunday. I was trying for 100 days POP, but I'm going to miss it by 19 days. I just want to relax and have a day off of enumerating everything that goes in my mouth. I thought about starting Saturday night, but I really want to live up to my Lenten commitment and forgo the alcohol, so I'm going to save it all for just Sunday. Then I won't be all tummy-hurt and hungover for Sunday morning, anyway. I have a new size 12 dress to wear and I need my beauty rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment