I don't think I'm doing it that much differently. I am counting points and exercising, which is pretty much the only way it works for me. I am trying to do it faster this time, I hope to reach goal in 10-12 months instead of almost two years. Also I just have to work harder in general to get the weight to come off, since I'm 32 and not 20.
I think the difference this time is going to have to come during maintenance. I'm good at getting the weight off, not so much keeping it off. I realize now that I need to keep up with the journaling and exercising after I reach goal. Last time I was so excited to be slim for the first time in my life at the age of 22 that I just went around with my friends to the parties and the clubs and acted like I could eat and drink however I wanted. Yeah, that didn't work out so much for me. It was fun at the time though!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Are you doing anything in particular this time that you didn't the first?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment