Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Thank God for Mom
I talked to my mom at length last night about my plan. She and I have done WW together, and she is still at her goal weight after 10 years, so she is really understanding. We're going to support each other in this. We bonded over the fact that it TOTALLY SUCKS that we even have to think about this at all, and can't just go and not think about food, like "normal people". But we know it's what we have to do to maintain the lifestyle that we want. I'm super lucky to have her support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment