Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Curves Results - Month Three

I'm down 2 more inches, and it was all in the hips and thighs this time, just in time for shorts weather!

I'm "only" down 3.5 pounds, but I'm down 4.9 pounds of fat, so I guess I gained some muscle? I'll take it!

The real victory came from the support and compliments I got from the other members. They said the weight-loss really shows, and one newer member even said "wow!" that I'd been in the 200's just three months ago.

I had my third monthly weigh-in at Curves, and everybody there was super sweet and supportive. According to their scale I have lost 17 pounds since I joined on January 15, and everybody was telling me congrats and that it shows, and I was super proud. It made the workout go by really quick, too!

Grady's truck got wrecked (everybody is fine, but the truck is a total loss) so we had to use all our cash to buy another truck, which has put a damper on my shopping! But then I found two Target gift cards leftover from the wedding, so I'm going to go over there at lunch and see if they have enough to get more flowers and supplies, and then I'll do more work in the yard after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment