I lost 1.8 pounds at my weigh-in. So close!
I need to lose 3 pounds in two weeks to meet this challenge, but I also need to lose 3.7 pounds in the same amount of time to meet my Challenge Forum goal, so I really need to kick it into high gear. I said the same thing last week, specifically about cutting back on candy and alcohol, but I didn't really cut back that far. So this morning I took all the candy out of the house and took it to work. I put the open bags in the break room and the unopened bags in the food drive bin. Alcohol, on the other hand, is a different story. I need to figure out how to get a handle on that or possibly go ahead and abstain completely like I did over Lent. Oooh, but that sucked so much I want to avoid it if I can. Maybe if I have a legit plateau I'll consider it. Meanwhile I'm going to review my journals from 3/12 and 3/19, as those are the weeks I lost 2 or more pounds. I need to see what I did right. I already know I didn't drink ... I need to see what else I did right.
Okay, I think that's it for me. I'll at least do a Jillian or WATP video before I open the wine tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment