Today for breakfast I made cheddar horseradish scrambled eggs and beef bacon.
I got the beef bacon because it was on sale and I like trying new things. Grady baked it in the oven based on the instructions and it came out amazing! It's like if a steak had sex with some bacon, this would be their baby. For the eggs I just threw a tablespoon of cheddar horseradish pub cheese into the eggs when I scrambled them. They also came out delicious.
I try to do something new every week. Sometimes it's a disaster, but you can't be afraid to take risks. We were kind of unsure of the bacon when we saw it in its raw state, but we took a leap of faith and had an awesome breakfast.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HAHAHAHA I'm going to have to find some beef bacon now!
ReplyDelete