I forgot about my sugar and alcohol break and went on a mild sugar bender last night. I received a box of Tastykakes in a Pennsylvania-themed gift box and they were delicious! Once I was down that road, I had a couple servings of biscotti before I put on the brakes. No big deal, I figured the points and tracked them, and I'm still within my points allowance (barely). All the more reason to stay off the sugar for the rest of the week; it's a lot easier to stay satisfied at 29 points per day when I'm not blowing them on candy. That's what made last week so awesome.
I had my first training at Weight Watchers last night. I'm going to train the next four Tuesdays, at my regular meeting time, except that I'll be out front instead of in the meeting. I'm still weighing in weekly, so I'll do that at that time as well.
My training went long, so I was too late for my Crossfit class, but I still swung by to check in with Grady. Crossfit, Weight Watchers, and Honda are all within a short distance of each other, so I got my car serviced, too. It's all very convenient, except that Crossfit is moving across town in August. Anyway, I had yoga Tuesday, so I'm still on track with exercise this week, so I'm not worried about missing yesterday.
That's all I got. It's been such a long week, it feels like it should be Friday. I'm back in school, which is awesome, but I'm stressing myself out for no reason. I just want it to be the weekend already.
No comments:
Post a Comment