Monday, June 13, 2011

Back to School - Back to Bento

Summer school is in full-swing already, because that's how it goes with accelerated classes. I'm just trying to stay on top of things for as long as I can.

I have two classes a day, every day, with a 1.5-hour break in between. That means lunchtime!


Clockwise from top, that's berries and cool whip (0), cucumbers and hummus (3), tuna salad (2), cheese (1), and wasabi peas (3), TOTAL PPV: 9

After school we had Crossfit and we worked on back squats. I made a new max of 100 pounds. I am getting a lot of good feedback and starting to really understand more what's going on with my abs when I'm doing these lifts so I think I'm about to start making some more big gains. Of course I had to be careful my knee, but that doesn't hurt when I squat, even real heavy. If I'm squatting right, it shouldn't. It does, however, hurt from the workout, which alternated running with some bodyweight exercises. I wanted to get in under 20 minutes and I came it right at 19:59, causing me to reflexively whoop and holler and generally make a scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment