Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Friday, June 10, 2011
New Personal Best - 5.75 miles
Today was my first day back at school. I woke up super early and couldn't fall back asleep so I went out for a run when it started getting light out. I did my new long run and I did the whole thing without slowing down to a walk. That's 5.75 miles! I finished in just under an hour, too. According to my pedometer, it was 9,59 steps in 59:42.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dang, you're fast! I think it's time for a 10k :).
ReplyDeleteUgh! Not after today. ;)
ReplyDelete