Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Over the Hump

Summer school, more of the same. I finished a project that was due today so I can relax for about a minute before I have to start on the next one. I have about eight different things I want to do for my birthday this weekend, but I'm happy to narrow it down to about two.

We didn't make it to Crossfit today due to truck issues so we went for a 30-minute run around the neighborhood. Grady has been super awesome making dinner for the last couple of nights. Last night he made chinese chicken with cauliflower "rice" and tonight it was beef fajitas on low-carb tortillas. He is super creative in the kitchen and he knows how to keep the points down so it has been awesome to just kick back and eat whatever he comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment