Monday, June 27, 2011

SSDD

My birthday's over and I'm back at it. I had way more alcohol and sugar on Friday and Saturday than I am used to (and yet still way less than I have been able to put away in the past) and I spent Sunday trying to make myself feel better by drinking water, eating whole foods, and exercising. And it worked. Funny how it does every time.

Now it's Monday and I'm back at school and facing another week of the same. Crossfit tonight, WW tomorrow, etc. I expect I'll be up but still under goal at my weigh-in. That's what I expected last week too and I was down, so we'll see.

I changed my goal weight in WW Online to my actual WW goal weight of 150. I'm tired of making myself crazy chasing those vanity pounds when my clothes are already hanging off me. I still have my DPT target set for loss mode, but other than that conceit I'm in full maintenance mode for as long as I'm under goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment