1- Crossfit
2- 5.75-mile run (9,979)
3- Crossfit
4- 30-minutes intervals
5- boating/swimming
6- Crossfit - 85# clean & jerk
7- 60-minutes yoga
8- Crossfit - 80# front squat
9- rest
10- 5.75-mile run and Crossfit (70# push press)
11- Peace Place Trail Run and swimming
12- rest - left knee recovery - ouch!
13- Crossfit - 100# back squat
14- 60-min yoga
15- none
16- 30-minute intervals (C25K week 4)
17- Crossfit - 35# overhead squat
18- kayaking - 6 hours!
19- none
20- Crossfit
21- none
22- 30-minute run
23- Crossfit - Birthday WOD
24- Birthday! :D - 5.75-mile run
25- none
26- 30-minute run
27- Crossfit - 85# jerk
28- none
29- none
30- 60-minutes yoga
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment