I'm super busy with school right now, but I'm managing my stress pretty well considering. I have a programming project and a Spanish midterm this week to get through and then I'll be off for the three-day weekend. I have another week of receptionist training at Weight Watchers and if I am comfortable after that I'll start working one or two meetings per week after that.
I'm making absolutely no plans for the long weekend. I'm sure we'll have some fun at home on Monday, but I'm going to play it by ear and keep it as simple as possible. As usual I want to catch up on homework, housework, and exercise.
I knew that once school started I would get caught up on my rest days. Between training at WW last night and studying tonight I haven't worked out since Crossfit on Monday. I need to start wearing the pedometer around campus again so I can at least get credit for all the hauling I do around campus. We do have plans to go to yoga again tomorrow evening. Grady, bless him, has been on me to go because he wants to go, which is just awesome.
This week has been just a little rough on food as well. I'm staying within my points, but I'm not reaching my good health guidelines. I know that has everything to do with a lack of preparation. I have access to a decent selection of fresh fruit and salads and healthy stuff at school, so I've been slacking at packing my lunch. But today I was on campus for twelve hours with no time for a lunch break and in the summer nothing's open for dinner. The banana I had picked up in the morning was spoiled so I only had one serving of fruit before 8 p.m. and both of my meals were just power bars and coffee. Great for weight loss, but terrible for nutrition.
So I stopped at Trader Joe's on my way home, and had a super late dinner with three servings of veggies. I'll load up my Mr. Bento with power foods before school and fuel up right tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment