Quick post and then I'm off to bed. It's been a long week and I have a full weekend ahead of me. It's all good stuff, but I need my beauty rest.
We worked on overhead squats at Crossfit today, which is my most difficult lift. I've been going almost 6 months and today was the first time I was able to do it with any weight more than a piece of PVC pipe. I started at 25# and worked up to 35# (for reference, the regular empty bar weighs 45#) and still bailed out on several of my reps. On the other hand, I also had a several really good reps, so it was a good day for me. Then for the workout we just did a bunch of burpees and pull-ups which are as much a pain in the ass as anything else, but we had a good time. It is what it is, man.
No comments:
Post a Comment