Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Happy Friday!
Today was Crossfit again, and as usual it was brutal. When we got home, Grady made a great dish with chicken breast and green beans and we had that with salad. We're going to get stuff done around the house tomorrow so we can go out on our friend's boat on Sunday. This is my last weekend off before I start summer school. I'm so excited to get out on the water and play around all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment