I weighed in at 146.8 this week, which is a gain of 1.8 since last week. That's a net gain of 1.6 over two weeks when I played it really fast and loose with my program compared to how I usually do. I don't mind the gain at all, because I am way under goal and I'm still learning to maintain my weight and live my life. I had to remind myself constantly to RELAX over my birthday weekend. I really did enjoy myself, and that's the most important part. The second most important part is that I am still on track with my diet and exercise.
Here's my report card:
The no tracking day is a really big red flag for me. More than the spike in points on Friday (that was my birthday, and yes I did track my wine and cake), more than the red circle that says I went over. No matter how I eat and drink, I always try to at least estimate how many points it is, even if it's not within my allowance. Not tracking it doesn't make it go away, it just means I have less information to work with when I make choices in the future.
So my goal this week is to track all seven days. I'll try to stay within my allowance, but either way I'll track it. I saw something about a trackit challenge online in one of my meeting materials, but I couldn't find it. I don't think the materials folks and the website folks are always on the same page.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really like that you post your "report card". I may start doing this once in a while!
ReplyDelete