Monday, May 9, 2011

So Much Stress

I'm just ready to be done with finals. I have two exams tomorrow and then that is it. In the meantime, I am miserable and time is moving intolerably slowly. All I want to do is eat, which I am keeping under control, but that doesn't change the fact that all I'm thinking about is food constantly. The donuts at Starbucks today were calling to me, but I resisted. I'll have one in the future when I feel like I have more control and I'm in a place to enjoy it. Today I'm having a nonfat latte and a banana.

Tonight I have Crossfit, then I'll hit Kroger, and by this time tomorrow I'll be on break and everything will be lollipops and rainbows and unicorns!

Speaking of which, I was beating myself up so much on my last entry that I forgot to mention my majorly successful clothes shopping. I had to get out of the house last Thursday, so I went and got my nails done and then went to the outlet center to look for sunglasses. I didn't find any, but I got a new bag and a whole bunch of new size 8 clothes from Loft. I'm sure they are vanity-sized like crazy, especially considering how loose they are, but we know better than to speak of such things!

No comments:

Post a Comment