May 2011 Goals:
- Crossfit 3x/week
- "Other" 3x/week (running, races, spin class, videos)
- Warrior Dash - 5/15
- Weight Watchers 5K - 5/22
- one spin class
1- 32-minute run - "Driving Spikes"
2- 40-minute Trail Run and Crossfit - Front Squat 65# x 5
3- rest
4- 2-mile run & Crossfit (75# sdhp x 3)
5- 4-mile run/walk
6- none
7- Ultimate Frisbee and 4-mile run
8- 1.5-mile walk
9- 2-mile run and Crossfit
10- 1.5-mile walk
11- Crossfit
12- 4-mile run
13- Crossfit
14- open gym - rope climb
15- Warrior Dash - 55:02
16- Crossfit - 85# bench
17- rest
18- Crossfit - yoga
19- 2-mile walk
20- Crossfit
21- 4-mile run
22- WW 5K
23- Crossfit - brutal 36-minute metcon
24- 30-minute run/walk (C25K week 2)
25- Crossfit
26- rest
27- Crossfit - FS 65# x 3
28- 5-mile run, 2-mile intervals
29- none (housework all day)
30- 6-mile run - backyard crossfit
31- 30-minute intervals - C25K Week 3
I think I got all my goals but the spin class. It probably didn't make sense to have that one during break from school. I figured I'd have all kinds of time but mostly I just never went to campus. I'm looking forward to going back next month and I can get back into that and trail running.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment