I was up a whopping 3.4 pounds at Weight Watchers today. I was expecting a gain, but not nearly that much. I had a lot of stress and stress eating the last week, so it's totally to be expected. I still exercised like crazy, but four years in the Air Force taught me that no amount of exercising can undo poor food choices. Still, I'm at my WW goal and my Lifetime status is in no danger. I don't even have to officially weigh in again until June, I'm just keeping up with the weekly weigh-ins for now so I don't start getting complacent.
In better news, I am done with finals. Woo! I am off school for the next three weeks before summer school starts. I am celebrating tonight by cooking and eating with Grady, and not drinking alcohol. Woo, does the fun ever stop? I'm looking forward to having all kinds of free time to take care of myself and my home and my family. Also we have tons of good activities lined up all over the state.
This Sunday we have the Warrior Dash, and then the weekend after we have our friend's party down in south Georgia on Saturday, just to turn around first thing on Sunday and go to the Walk-It 5K.
I'm really excited for summer.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait until I make lifetime! I bet you could lose the 3.4 in a week since that much of a gain is probably mostly water weight :) Keep up the good work and enjoy your time away from school!
ReplyDelete