Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reading Day Round-Up - 146.6

It's Reading Day at school today, which is a day of no classes between the end of term and the start of finals. It was awesome, I got to sleep in and then go to Weight Watchers in the middle of the day. Then I went to Spanish study group at school and now I'm home and done for the day early.

I am taking a rest day from exercise because I have really been wearing myself down and neglecting my recovery. I only took 2 rest days in April and then after doubling up on trail running and Crossfit yesterday I decided it was getting a little out of control and I needed to dial it back. There are worse problems to have, it's just weird to have a day off school and work and not take advantage of the extra time to work out. Maybe I'll do some yoga with Grady this evening if he's up for it.

I weighed in at Weight Watchers at 146.6, which is up 0.2 from last week but still well under my WW goal. Since I got Lifetime last week, I'm putting myself back into loss mode this week. I'm not going to play "how low can you go" but I still have my original personal goal of 138 that I'd like to reach by my birthday. So maintenance was fun but it's back to 29 points a day now. I'm not going to stress myself out about it (or so I say), I just want to have fun with my healthy lifestyle and let my body do its own thing.

2 comments:

  1. My goal with WW is 141, I'm currently at 147..but I'm thinking I would like to continue to lose once I get there too! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete