Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Day

Happy New Month! Man, the year is flying, isn't it? I've got finals the next two weeks and then I can relax for three weeks before summer school starts. I'm really looking forward to having more time at home to get organized and do stuff without having the specter of homework and finals always looming overhead. It's also my last long break before graduation, so I better make the most of it.

We didn't make it to the fitness trail today so instead I just ran around the neighborhood at home. I did about 3 miles in about 30 minutes, using the "Driving Spikes" podcast from Podrunner.

Tomorrow during my long break I plan on hitting the fitness trail for real on my own. I'll bring my running shoes and a change of clothes so I can really going all out. I think we're doing Crossfit on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday again this week so that should work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment