I'm in the middle of finals and I'm stressing out pretty bad. I have been exercising plenty, but I haven't been tracking my food and I've been drinking alcohol. I slipped into some old habits for a couple days and frankly I feel like crap. I'm going to detox the next couple of days, and I'll be done with finals on Tuesday so I should feel a lot better by then. For me, detoxing just means drinking tons of water and eating fresh food and not having any alcohol or junk, so basically it just means eating the way I eat when I'm doing well, nothing extreme.
Yesterday was fun. It was so nice out that we had Crossfit outside in the park and we did cartwheels and played Ultimate Frisbee and then we went to the farmer's market and I picked up some salad stuff and chard. After that we went for Mexican and I had way too many chips, but no tequila, so I guess that's a bright side. I didn't feel that playing at the park was much of a calorie-burner, so I went for a long run at home later in the day.
I don't know what else. I haven't updated since Wednesday, so I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of stuff, but none of it is important. I'll be done with finals next week, and then we have Warrior Dash next weekend, and I'm super excited for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment