Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So Much for Dialing it Back

Since I didn't have Spanish class today after work, I got to Crossfit way early and I had about 50 minutes to kill before the class so I went outside for a run. The weather has just been so nice and I missed going out yesterday so I got a couple miles in today. The circle I ran around was small but steep, so it's a nice little tight loop for hill training if I decide to hit it again before the gym moves locations this summer.

Crossfit was Crossfit. The lifing component was SDHP which is a lift I care so little about that I'm not even going to spell out the dumb long name. For my own future reference I'll note that I did sets of three at 75#. Then the workout was just this painful long thing of weighted lunges and a bunch of bodyweight stuff and it took me 25 minutes to complete and I was miserable the whole time. So, yeah, typical Crossfit workout. I had been getting fairly comfortable with the running-heavy workouts the last few times and I almost forgot how it's supposed to feel. I'm sure my legs will be hating me for those lunges but I can't argue with the way they look in spandex.

I heard back from Weight Watchers about possible meeting-room employment. They are definitely interested, but they "changed their system" whatever that means and I need to reapply. Since my resume is on my work computer, that will have to wait until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment