Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Run

I got out before 10 this morning to get my run out of the way. It is getting brutally hot and it's extremely difficult to run outside during the day, and the days are so long.

I turned left instead of right today and ran a different four-mile run than the one I usually make. I had mapped out a longer run but the road I was supposed to turn on was private so I had to cut it short. I was worried it'd be too short, like 2-3 miles, but once I got home and mapped it, it came out to exactly four.


The solid part is what I ran and the dashed part is what I wanted to run. It would have been 5.6 miles. It's all good, I'm in no rush to add distance right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment