Here's something I haven't done since May, since I left Dotti's. Daily exercise accountability for the whole month. Hooray?
JULY GOALS:
#1: Twenty workouts - GOAL MET 7/29
#2: Eight 30-minute runs - GOAL MET 7/28
#3: Four other cardio - GOAL MET 7/25
#4: Eight strength-training workouts - GOAL MET 7/29
1- 30 minutes weight-training
2- Run 2.1 miles
3- 30 minutes weight-training
4- Run 2.5 miles
On track with my training plan for the race.
5- 20 minutes weight-training
6- Run 2.8 miles
7- 45 minutes weight-training
8- Run 3.2 miles
9- Off - Serj concert in Atlanta
10- Run 3.1 miles - 5K Race Day! 31:57
11- Off
Race is done ... time to stick to the regular exercise schedule for the rest of the month. I need eleven workouts overall, three more runs, four more strength, and four other cardio, to meet my July goals.
12- 30 minutes weight training
13- Run 3.5 miles
14- WATP - 2 miles
15- Off
16- Off
17- None
18- None
I didn't feel well over the weekend, so I have some catching up to do. I need 8 more workouts, two runs, three strength, and three cardio by the end of the month.
19- WATP 2 miles
20- 3.75-mile brisk walk (63 minutes)
21- 30 minutes weight training
22- 3.5-mile run
23- Off
24- Jillian Michaels Shred
25- WATP 2.5 miles - GOAL #3 MET!
That was a great week with six workouts. I have been really motivated to break my plateau this week so it was easy to find the motivation to work out. I'm really enjoying my new workout room at home. Next week I just need one more run and one more strength training workout to reach my goals for the month.
26- Off
27- run/walk 3.5 miles (mostly run) - GOAL #2 MET!
28- None
29- 35 minutes weights - GOALS 1 & 4 MET!
30- Run 2.1 miles
31- None
I think I did a great job meeting my exercise goals for the month of July. I even went one workout over, which is a first for me since I usually procrastinate as much as possible. Here's to another great month in August!
Exercise Schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: Cardio (at least one 30-minute run per week, plus WATP, Wii, or other cardio)
Wednesday, Sunday: Strength training (at least 30-minutes of weights per week, plus Firm, yoga, Wii, or other strength)
Monday, Friday: OFF!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment