Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Morning

I had a great weekend. I spent Saturday just relaxing and spending time with Grady, and on Sunday we worked on filing and bills and paperwork in the office. I did great with staying on points and I exercised both days.

I'm optimistic about my weigh-in tonight. I'm hoping to see about a two-pound loss, but anything more than one pound would be welcome. I plan to drive through Zaxby's after work and get a salad. They don't have the Roadhouse anymore, unfortunately. I guess it's not a "Zalad" if it has fewer than 35 grams of fat. But I'll just order my old standby of grilled chicken and light dressing and keep it at 13 points. I considered adding a birthday cake shake just for fun from my flex points, but when I calculated it it came out to 16 points, so no thanks on that.

This is my last week of working full-time and then I'll go half-time in August. I'm looking forward to going back to school and shaking up my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment