I had Monday off for the holiday but this week is still dragging. Is it really not Friday yet? *sigh*
I lifted weights last night for 45 minutes. My triceps were feeling well enough to do some dips, but my abs are still shot. It feels like I pulled my right aponeurosis as badly as I did in basic training. So it's just modified sit-ups and planks for me until that gets better, or at least until after the race this weekend.
On that note, I love my new weight room! I'm really looking forward to decorating in there after my guests clear out in August. I'm thinking live plants and inspirational posters and a Buddha shrine.
I forgot to pack a lunch today. I usually keep my lunch food at work, but this week I had just been bagging it each day instead, and today I totally forgot. I drove through Dunkin Donuts for breakfast (egg white and veggie flatbread for 6 points), so I should be okay until lunch when I can hit up Kroger.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
45 min? wow! You go, girl! And Kudos for driving through Dunkin Donuts and not buying something sugary!
ReplyDeleteI never get anything from DD except that flatbread. It's not hard avoid the rest when the only reason I go there is specifically to get that item. Pretty much just like every other fast food place that only has one WW-friendly meal on the menu.
ReplyDelete