Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Frustrated by weigh-in: 176.8

I was up 0.6 pounds at my weigh-in last night, for a weight of 176.8. Needless to say, I am not pleased. I expect a gain when I go off program (every stinking time, without fail, even if it's just a little bit) but when I stay in points and work out every day, I expect to move downward, even if it's just a little.

The topic of the meeting was NSV's, which was timed well, even if it didn't do much to improve my mood. The only NSV that I have to offer is that I know that I did stay on program and do the right stuff this week. My clothes don't fit any better than they did a month ago. I still haven't lost any weight in the last two months.

Next week's topic is breaking through a plateau. In the meantime, I'll just keep doing what I know I need to do. I have nothing going on next weekend, for a change, so that should be easy at least.

1 comment:

  1. don't get discouraged! You're totally inspiring me to eat better and get all my workouts in! Your body is trying to trick you- don't let it win!

    ReplyDelete