Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Plateau Broken! - 174.2

I was down a whopping 2.2 pounds at my weigh-in last night. Woo! Finally! I'm going to keep up what I know works and plan on getting my good health guidelines every day. I am one pound away from my 5% target at my meeting, and two pounds away from my 10-pound star. I hope to get at least one of those next week.

The meeting topic was snacks, and we were challenged to try something new for a snack this week. I'm planning to make some dip out of cottage cheese in the blender. I also want to get some black bean dip because according to the book it's zero points.

2 comments:

  1. Way To Go Jennifer :) The snack dips sound pretty good, I love black beans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT! Awesome! Way to end July on a high point :)

    ReplyDelete