I'm doing great with my eating and staying in points. I need to lose 4 more pounds to make my 10-pound star at my meeting, so I'm going to set a goal to get that before the end of July.
I'm on track with my training plan, having lifted on Monday and run 2.8 miles last night. I went the other way around my block, which felt easier for some reason, so I was able to really haul butt. My muscles are starting to come back from the extreme soreness of the last several days, so my workout tonight should be a lot more effective than Monday's was when I could barely move.
I have a slight challenge coming up this weekend, in the form of a concert on Friday night. Grady's going to take me to see Serj Tankian in Atlanta, then he's going to stay overnight for the Magic: The Gathering pre-release. I have the 5K first thing Saturday morning, so I'll come home right after the show. Since I have to drive home and then run the race first thing in the morning, that should be motivation enough to eat well on Friday and not drink any alcohol. Easy peasy.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment