I had a great day yesterday, eating well and taking a long, brisk walk at lunch. I made fish and veggies for Grady and me for dinner and I even had to pad it with extra couscous to get up to my points target for the day. I love when that happens. I also love that I can share a meal with my husband now that he's not working evenings anymore.
I hit Kroger on the way to work and picked up some high-protein breakfasts and snacks for at work. It's just so much more fun and satisfying to do this plan when I have lots of good food to pick from. Imagine that.
I peeked at the scale this morning and of course I'm down nearly three pounds from my weigh-in on Monday. Now I just need to keep it up the rest of the week so I can hold onto that loss for my official weigh-in next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment