Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday Update

Tuesday was good, but Wednesday could have been better. I ate slightly over my points on Tuesday, but then I ran 3.5 miles before bed (with some walking on the fourth lap because I caught up with Grady walking the dog and stopped to have a stroll with them but then I all but sprinted the fifth and final lap). Wednesday I ate within my points, but I put myself over with a couple of sugar-free appletinis, and I didn't work out.

What's doing me in are these Lindt truffles my boss brought me back from Europe. I'm resolving not to touch them again until next week, so they're tucked away in the desk right now where I can't see them. I'm also resolving not to have any alcohol tonight. Eating chocolate and drinking liquor are not Week One behaviors. I plan to go to Kroger after work and get my dip and salad ingredients, and then I'll lift weights at home. This is how we work the program.

Grady started his diet yesterday, so things could get interesting. I hope he's as successful as he wants to be. I'll ask him if he wants to lift with me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment