This weekend was good. I avoided alcohol and chocolate (and really any junk at all) and I'm confident about my weigh-in this afternoon.
I went to Kroger and I got a ton of good stuff. I made a green salad and a black bean and corn salad and a whole bunch of finger veggies. I also made a cottage cheese dip from a recipe I got at a previous meeting, but it was not good. I think it's for people who don't like the taste or texture of cottage cheese (which I love) and so you blend it all out until it's way too liquidy and gross. I'd rather just have the cottage cheese. I think I might try it again with the cheese and the dip mix and just skip the blender.
We also went shopping at Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond and I have all the stuff I need to do the cleaning, repairs, and decorating I need to do this week, so that should be fun.
I ran just over two miles on Saturday. I wanted to go longer but I just hurt too much. I don't know if it was the weather or what, but I need to figure it out before my next race in two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment