I have been doing great with my running; I did 3.5 miles on Friday night and again this morning. We have a guest this weekend, so my weight room is being a guest room, so I just did situps and pushups and some stretches on Saturday after Six Flags.
I didn't eat great at Six Flags. Their brochure said that there are healthy eating options, but they're either full of it or they like to keep those options incredibly well-hidden. So basically I ate amusement park junk all day, but on the damage-control side, I just had a few bites of things instead of whole plates. Food aside, we had a fun time. The weather was nice and the crowd was thin.
I was up four pounds on the home scale this morning, and I am really hopeful that that was all sodium from yesterday. I don't want to be up at my WW weigh-in tomorrow. I would like to think that all the long runs and good workouts this week will make up for the couple days of less-than-perfect eating, but I know from experience (specifically gaining 50 pounds the four years I was in the Air Force) that, for me, no amount of exercising can make up for poor eating.
Here's hoping for the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment