I got on the scale at home again this morning, and I'm down from yesterday but I'm still up two pounds from last week. I was expecting to bounce back at some point after that rapid weight-loss (it took longer than I expected, actually), but I still really don't want to see a large gain at my meeting this week. I was tempted to use my no weigh-in pass, but there's no reason to delude myself. Bodies fluctuate from week to week, especially mine. It's part of the weight-loss process. It doesn't mean I'm actually gaining weight or backsliding.
I just need to keep in mind the good stuff. I ran 3.5 miles without stopping two times this week, and it was borderline effortless one of those times. I'm still under 170 and I'm lighter than I've been in six years. I feel great and I look good in shorts.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Thats right... our bodies do fluctuate from week to week. I think your doing great and it sounds like your having fun too :)
ReplyDelete