Friday, August 20, 2010

TGI Friday

It's the end of my first week back at school, and I am exhausted. We went to a Falcons exhibition game last night and watched two quarters of the Pats handing them their asses before heading home. I was a little bit wanty of the pizza and popcorn and beer, but I just had my coke zero and watched the game. I had had a turkey burger and veggies before hand, so I wasn't even hungry, it just all smelled so good. I fell asleep as soon as I got in the car, so the beer would have been wasted anyway.

I haven't done too much exercising since last weekend, just like one day of lower body, I think. Every evening I have been either tired or busy. I think I got spoiled the last two weeks of working part-time without having school. I will need to do a bunch this weekend to make up for the lost days.

I'm trying not to stress myself out about my upcoming weigh-in. I have had two really big losses in a row, and between that and not exercising much, I'm thinking I won't like the result, but I need to not worry about it week-to-week like that. I know I'm still eating right and just trying to live my life in a healthy and sane way.

This weekend we're going to Mall of Georgia because I need new glasses and clothes. The dog chewed up my glasses and all my clothes are too loose and baggy for some reason. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't worry about it (easy to say, right?). Being down in the 160s is awesome. You've done so much this year. You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete