Monday, January 31, 2011

Update - So Busy!

I realized I'm behind on my updates, but it's just because I have been super busy, not because anything is wrong. Grady's birthday was on Saturday and we had a great time just spending the day together. We went out to eat at Outback in the evening and I managed to get away at only 6 points and I was completely satisfied. I just got the 6 oz. sirloin and two veggie sides. It was absolutely delicious.

I didn't make time to go run this weekend, and I'm disappointed about that, but there's nothing to do about it now except plan to run next weekend. Super Bowl is Sunday so I'll knock out my run on Saturday to get it done. Sunday we're going to a Super Bowl party and I'm going to bring some low-carb items for us just to make sure there's stuff we can eat and know exactly what we're getting. Also, I bought a bottle of Kendall Jackson chardonnay that I am dying to tear into, but that's also for Sunday.

I graduated from the on-ramp class at Crossfit last week so today I had my first grown-up workout. I still needed to scale it down a lot, but that's what's so cool about Crossfit is that everything is totally scalable. I did a whole bunch of back squats at 65 pounds which was just awesome.

I have Weight Watchers tomorrow, and the scale at home is not being kind. I'm going to cross my fingers that that is a good sign and I'll be pleasantly surprised. That makes no sense, but I know what I meant. Whatever happens, I know I'm doing my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment