School is closed again tomorrow. That will be day three of being snowed in. My house has never been so clean. I bagged up a bunch of plus-sized clothes for Goodwill and organized all my new cute clothes that fit. Somehow Grady and I are managing not to get on each others nerves, which is pretty impressive for both of us.
Fortunately I went to Trader Joe's right before this all happened so I have had a fridge and freezer full of awesome food, and I have had all the time in the world to prepare it. I feel very spoiled and I'm eating great. There's all kinds of liquor and candy, too, and I'm just not tempted by any of it. I did sit ups and pushups while I watched the Biggest Loser. At least we still have power and internet and satellite.
If the roads are okay tomorrow I'm going to go to Weight Watchers and Crossfit. I am so tired of being inside this house, clean though it is. I'm glad I don't have to work tomorrow, but I am really past ready to start school.
No comments:
Post a Comment