I weighed in at Weight Watchers with a disappointing 0.2 pound loss. I'll take it since it's in the right direction, but I was expecting to do so much better. I had a rough day yesterday and I got through it by looking forward to that 25-pound charm. When I didn't get it, it felt like a punch to the stomach.
So I'm 1.2 pounds away from my lowest point, which was on December 6 and not way back in September like I thought. I keep telling myself I've been stuck at this weight for months, probably because I got my 20 in October. I'm 1.6 pounds away from that darn charm. I'll just have to work that much harder to get it next week, and if I don't then you'll probably find me up on a roof somewhere.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you track your body fat %? I'd bet money that your % of body fat is going down even if your weight is the same. Those crazy crossfit workouts have probably stressed your body enough to confuse things. Or, I'd blame it on hormones ;). Regardless, you look AMAZING! Don't get discouraged, you'll get that charm!
ReplyDeleteHa! Yes I do track my body fat, and it has also been hovering around 27-28% since late fall. I was bummed out about it until I found a notebook where I had written my number from last January and it was 40%. Whoa!
ReplyDeleteWow. That's a huge change! What you're doing has definitely been working.
ReplyDelete