I'm behind in my updates but it's for my favorite reason. I'm doing so consistently well that it's too boring to write about.
After one day of school and one day of work, I'm back to a life of leisure enjoying a three-day holiday weekend. I went to Weight Watchers and Crossfit yesterday, then today I went to Kroger and loaded up on good food. This evening I worked out in my home gym.
I learned a trick at Crossfit where you do 10 reps of each thing, then 9, then 8, down to 1. It's really hard and slow at the beginning but it keeps getting quicker and shorter so there's no temptation to quit early. After the first three sets you're already halfway through your reps (27 of 55). I alternated jumping pullups, deadlifts, and pushups.
I have a 5K race tomorrow, and then nothing on Monday but Crossfit again. I'll work on homework and do food prep and laundry and junk the rest of the weekend.
I'm still eating decently. I off sugar and alcohol, but I found a loophole. I have been eating fried foods the last two days. I'm staying within points, but I don't feel satisfied and I'm craving unhealthy things. I need to get back to sticking to more power foods and avoiding junk.
That's all I have. I'll update with my race time after tomorrow.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment