Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
iPod Nano Pedometer
My brother-in-law got me a new iPod Nano for Christmas with a pedometer function, and I have been having so much fun with it on my runs. I have no idea how it works since there's no accelerometer on the device, but it's still fun to play with. It counts my runs at about 6000-8000 steps. Once I get back to school I'm going to try to remember to use it when I'm walking around campus, since I always have an iPod on anyway. I'll be interested to see how much walking I really do up and down the steps, because it certainly feels like a lot! I bet I'll be able to do 10,000 steps a day, easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment