Happy New Year!
January 2011 Goals:
- Crossfit 3x/week - done
- Run weekly - missed week 4
- Run a 5K - done
1- Walking around the zoo all day carrying a two-year-old (Arizona)
2- none (Arizona)
3- Jillian Michaels Shred Level 1 (25 mins.)
4- four-mile run (8,726 steps)
5- Crossfit
6- rest / stretching
7- Crossfit
8- none
9- four-mile run - speedbump #1 (38 minutes)
10- 5.6-mile hike in the snow (2:20)
11- housework all day, pushups and situps (still snowed in)
12- Crossfit
13- shovel snow, scrape ice
14- Crossfit
15- work out at home (pullups, deadlifts, pushups)
16- Watkinsville Pilot Club Chase 5K (29:47) - 2nd Place! :) (5,653 steps)
17- Crossfit
18- none
19- Crossfit
20- none (7,483 steps)
21- Crossfit
22- none
23- five-mile run
24- Crossfit (11,310 steps)
25- none (7,493 steps)
26- Crossfit
27- none
28- Crossfit
29- none
30- none
31- Crossfit - 65# back squats (8,806)
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment