Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Monday!

Due to snow days and holidays, this is the first Monday I have gone to school this semester. It turns out my Monday schedule is pretty awesome. I don't need to be in until 10:10 and then I have a huge break before my second class at 2:30. Today I got caught up on homework, ate my lunch, and took a short walk.

Now that I know I have the time for it, I'll plan better in the future and bring good shoes and clothes for a longer, brisker walk or possibly hit up a yoga class at Ramsey.

I still have Crossfit on Monday evenings, but starting next month (I guess that's next week, actually!) I'll be done with my into class and I can go in any days I want. I'm considering a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday schedule like I used to do at Curves, but we'll see.

Last night we had some friends over to watch the AFC and NFC championship games and we made pizza and fries and some frozen chicken things. I used some flex points and measured exactly one serving of each and took my time and enjoyed them. I stayed away from sugar and alcohol and basically had a good time celebrating with everyone without getting all weird about the food.

I'm looking forward to my Weight Watchers meeting tomorrow. I have been doing so well with my food points and activity and I would just really like to see it pay off on the scale.

Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment