Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back to School

We drove to Athens yesterday to check the conditions and to hopefully get caught up at Weight Watchers and Crossfit. Weight Watchers was still not open, but Crossfit was, so I got a workout in.

Based on my at home weigh-in this week, almost all of my holiday bump is gone. Woo! Here's how I did it: I tried to make good choices on my vacation and I journaled everything, even the "bad" stuff. I squeezed in some exercise but I didn't make myself crazy over it. Since I have been back from my trip, it has been no sugar or alcohol, limited grain (0-2 servings per day), tons of veggies, and making an effort to eat actual meat (instead of relying on eggs, beans, and dairy for protein). I'm happy as always to be under 160 and I have my sights set on 150 and Lifetime and possible employment.

After a late campus opening, I finally get to go back to school today for at least a partial day of school. Then I have work all day tomorrow, then it's a three-day weekend for MLK day. Phew, I don't know how much more of this free time I can take. I'll be crying when everything is back in full swing, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment