I find that learning the new system is a lot harder than learning the points in the first place because I have a whole bunch of information to unlearn. I know points values, but I can't ever remember whether they are the old or the new values. For a lot of things the values stayed the same, but it's hard to memorize which. I found myself calculating the points for the same foods over and over again just to confirm that I was using the right number.
That's when I started putting the stickers on. Starting a couple days ago, whenever I would calculate something, I'd stick a sticker on the box and it has made my life so much easier. I'm going to run out of stickers but in the meantime they've been a great learning and transition tool.
And, yes, those Trader Joe's sandwich slims are only 2 PointsPlus.
That's a great idea.
ReplyDelete